Budgam, Aug 21, KDC: An electrician died of electric shock while working at Sringar Airport on Sunday, officals said.
An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that one Parvaiz Ahmad Rather son of Gul Rather, a resident of Buchroo Chadoora working as electrician at airforce station here, sustained injuries when he came in contact with a live wire at Airport.
Rather was immediately shifted to district hospital hospital Budgam ,
where he scummbed to injuries.
The body was handed over to the family members after completing medico-legal formalities.
Police have taken cognizance of the incident. (KDC)