Budgam, July 18, KDC: A 35-year-old man was electrocuted to death while pruning trees at Chandpora area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Monday.
An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that one person identified as Showkat Hussain Thoker son of Ghulam Mustafa while pruning trees received an electric shock after touching a live wire accidentally.
Thoker was immediately shifted to Budgam hospital where he was declared dead on arrival by the doctors.
Police have taken cognizance of the incident and further investigation is on. (KDC)
Leave a Reply