Srinagar, Sep 16, KDC: A woman died due to electrocution in Shah Gund village of north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Thursday evening.
An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com (KDC) that a 45-year-old woman identified as Shameema, wife of Ghulam Rasool Dar, was critically injured when she got in contact with a live wire at her home at village Shahgund, Bandipora.
He said that Shameema was immediately shifted to CHC Hajin where doctors declared her dead on arrival.
BMO Hajin, Dr Ajaz Confirmed the death of the woman and said the body has been handed over to the family members for her burial.
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident. (KDC)