Budgam, Sep 07, KDC: An electrician was electrocuted to death on Tuesday in Chadura area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district, officials said.
An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com (KDC) that a private electrician was electrocuted to death while he was working in the complex of Abdul Ahad Bhat at Chadoora.
He identified the deceased as Imtiyaz Ahmad son of Ghulam Rasool Reshi, a resident of Hyderpora.
A police official said that a case is being registered and further investigation is on. After completing medico-legal formalities the body of Imtiyaz will be handed over to his family for his burial, he added. (KDC)