Bandipora, 28 July, KDC: A 22 year old girl was electrocuted to death while her mother got injured in Watrina area of North Kashmir’s district Bandipora on Wednesday evening
An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com KDC, that a 22-year-old girl identified as Zainab, daughter of Noor ud din Mir received an electric shock at her home as she was performing some work at roof top of her house wherein she got contacted with a live transmission wire.
He said while hearing the noise of the daughter, her mother, identified as Raja Begum, a resident of Gurez at present in Watrina village of Bandipora tried to rescue her but she failed and got injured.
Both daughter and mother were immediately shifted to district hospital Bandipora where the girl was declared brought dead and her mother is being treated in the hospital. (KDC)