Bandipora, July 06, KDC: A 17-yr-old boy was hospitalized after he consumed some poisonous substance at his home at Shahgund area of Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Tuesday evening.
Sources told News Agency Kashmir Dot Com (KDC) that a 17-yr-old boy name (withheld), a resident of Shahgund area of Hajin has consumed some poisonous substance at his home. He was immediately shifted to a CHC Hajin, where doctors referred him to Srinagar hospital for further treatment, they said.
They said police have taken cognizance of the incident. (KDC)