Budgam, May 18, KDC: Five days after suffering injuries in an electric shock, a man hailing from Hanjibugh Magam has succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura.
An official told News Agency Kashmir Dot Com (KDC) that a man identified as Lateef Ahmed Sheikh (25), son of Ghulam Mohd Sheikh a resident of Hanjibugh Magam was seriously injured in an electric shock while repairing a jumper of HT line on his own and was immediately rushed to Sub district hospital Magam where from doctors referred him to SKIMS Soura for further treatment.
The official said that the man has succumbed to his injuries on Tuesday after five days at SKIMS Soura.
The body was handed over to his relatives for burial and a case is already registered in this regard, he added. (KDC)